In the off chance,you still stalk me and sees this or someone you know sent this to you..
Hi,I hope you are well.
I won’t hold grudges towards you and the things you’ve done. This is your chance to put down your weapons and do right by Willow.
Firstly,let me make you aware of some of the incredible milestones and memories you have missed out on. Not be bitter or rub it in your face but so you know what your little angel has been doing. (Of course you can always skip this bit if its too much for you right now.)
- She had her first kiss-yep. Shocking I know,not impressed either.
- She had her first birthday. It breaks my heart knowing you wasn’t around for her that day.
- She had her first birthday cake,she loved the candle a bit too much.
- She learnt how to say “Birthday”.
- She now occasionally brings a clean nappy to us when she needs her bum changed.
- She’s always blowing kisses.
- She went to a fair and went on some rides. She had the best day ever.
- She likes to strip naked and run around. She takes all her clothes off and nappy herself and streaks around the livingroom,laughing her head off.
- Peppa Pig is the only love of her life. She only has room in her heart to love Peppa. Its her obsession.
- She walks everywhere,no such thing and crawling for this babe no more.
- She sings along to certain nursery rhymes..well tries but its the thought that counts.
- She holds hands with whoever,when we’re walking in the park.
- She’s in big girl nappies/pull ups.
- She is in her big girl carseat now too.
She is such a happy,confident,chatty and well behaved child. She truly is a little angel. She is so caring and gentle with others,loves animals. She does me proud every single day.
This is an invitation to leave the past in the past,to erase any bad blood between us,to stop scoring points and twisting things.. so you don’t have to miss out on anything more. You still have a chance to step up and be the Dad that our girl deserves. She is the innocent in all of this and she deserves all the best love,support,care,nurturing etc of both parents.
I believe strongly this was dealt with in the worst possible way.
I do have rules,strict rules and guidelines to ensure my babygirl doesn’t get let down or hurt again. To ensure she isn’t waiting for her Daddy to show up on another birthday,just for him to not bother and for him to spend her birthday money on some skank.
If you have grown as a person. If you have matured and changed your ways. If you no longer have an issue with lying. If you can be honest,trustworthy and kind.If you’re willing to see my girl consistently,but supervised by me, until she is used to you again. Until you can be trusted. If you’re willing to consistently pay a set amount of maintenance and put your child’s needs above your own selfish wants. If you can be a father to her,set an example,encourage her,love her,help her etc for the rest of her life..
You know how to contact me. For the last few weeks,you have known you could’ve just hit that unblock button,sent an apology and arranged something. I figured if you truly cared then you would’ve done it by now. Another part of me,really hopes you might just be scared or nervous,which is why I’m attempting to reach out to you this way.
If you’re satisfied and happy with your life the way it currently is and you don’t miss Willow or you ain’t willing to negotiate and stick to a routine with her..then there is no reason to reach out, I just need you to sign your signature to allow me to change her last name and parental figure to just me. I really hope for her sake that this isn’t the case as she deserves both parents.
I still want our baby to have those “family memories” of trips to the zoo, beach or trips out to the park or shopping days. Surely,at this point,having taken ourselves away from the situation,we are mature and responsible enough to do so? I don’t know about you but I’ve done a hell of a lot of growing up the last few weeks,I’ve changed into a person I’m proud of. Someone Willow can look up to and be proud of. I’ve got a long way to go mind but for the first time in two years I am content with who I am and where I’m at.
I always thought we would get along better as friends or acquaintances as there is too much history and hurt with us as a couple. Maybe now is the perfect time to have that friendship back whilst Willow is still young.
There is absolutely no hatred,bitterness or anger towards you anymore and the stuff you did to not only me,but Willow and other girls too. I forgive you. I hope you can forgive me too for the things I’ve said and done during the heartbreak and anger of it all.
Our families clearly loathe eachother,my Mum won’t be the runaround or point of contact anymore so we have to grow up and handle this ourselves. I just want to clear the air and do right by our daughter.
Love Always, Leah x